Launching my own consulting business : several consulting and project management assignments in companies of various scale.
1995 – 2012
Managing the success of large organizational transformation projects based on process design enhancement, ERP, digitization technologies and team mobilization as Project Director and VP Finance Systems and Processes.
Learning the business controlling tools and developing finance and team management techniques as Finance & Administration Director in large multinational companies from various sectors.
gaining expertise business financing, risk analysis, private investment, and team management and commercial development as Branch Manager.
Some key principles
- Without a properly defined goal, there is no right path to succeed (If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him – Seneca)
- It’s all about people
- Act on facts
- Walk the talk
- Assume nothing, state the obvious (Henry Kissinger)
- Quality is worth the effort
- If you can't measure it, you can't improve it (William Thomson / Lord Kelvin / D Edward Wing)
- Partnership with customers
- Focus on problem solving and solution delivery
- Communicate : always incorporate the people dimension
- Reliability, integrity, confidentiality